e.l.f is cruelty-free

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Baby for Kate Middleton and Prince William

Why do we not call her Lady Kate or Princess Kate?
With is it just, "Kate"?

Princess Kate has finally given birth to, you ready for this?
....A boy!!
Congratulations to them both, so happy.
Now, being a mother to a 2 month old boy, myself, I know she is going to enjoy motherhood.
Prince William, a father? Wow, congrats to him!

I know Princess Diana is happy and looking down on them in joy.
The name has yet to be released, but news reports it shall be released in a few days. I'm assuming they won't release  it until the princess and little prince leave the hospital.

Ahhh, I remember my hospital stay. Wonderful nurses, great doc, great hospital!
When I have more kids, I'm making sure I have the same hospital and doc, if that is possible.

Hopefully the princess and little prince are enjoying they're hospital stay.
I wonder how they feel? Princess Kate a mother and Prince William, a father.

0 comments:

Post a Comment